We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking

Hi there, I have an infrastructure that is using instances of form derrived objects, i''ve added a docking manager and used the DockControl() to dock each one of them, it works great. The problem is that i can not remove or simulate the close button if i want to, how can i delete one of them from the docking manager and make him resize his layout accordingly. And how can i add the form again to the docking manager and make him perssist his last position and properties. - I dont want to change my code to use components that derrive from something else then Form because it is alot of code to change. Thanks, 0L

2 Replies

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 04:45 AM UTC

Hi 0L, You could simulate the click of close button by using the method SetDockVisibility. dockingManager1.SetDockVisibility(control,true/false);//false to hide.Same as close button. The method SetEnableDocking is used to add or remove a control to or from the layout of DockingManager. dockingManager1.SetEnableDocking(control,false/true);false to delete a control from dockinglayout and then it will get it''s previous position. The SaveDockState and LoadDockState methods are implemented to persist the dockstate(last position and properties).For more details please see this knowledge base artilce Please let me know ,if you need more assistance. Regards, Joy

OL Omry Levy June 5, 2006 10:34 AM UTC

Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon