We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeView to Excel??

I have a treeview with parent and child nodes. Is it possible to output this to Excel using Syncfusion and keep the indentation also? example: CA Bakersfield 93222 93225 Santa Barbara 93101 93102 CO Boulder 45236

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 04:10 PM UTC

Hi Mia, Sorry for the delay in getting you, Here is the sample which will output the treeview in Excel. Please take a look at the attachment and let me know if you have any other questions. TreeviewToExcel_df458232.zip BestRegards, Bharath

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 06:34 PM UTC

Bharath, is it possible to indent instead of putting the child nodes in another column?? >Hi Mia, > >Sorry for the delay in getting you, > >Here is the sample which will output the treeview in Excel. > >Please take a look at the attachment and let me know if you have any other questions. > > > >rel='nofollow' href="http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/TreeviewToExcel_df458232_68515c51.zip">TreeviewToExcel_df458232.zip > > > > >BestRegards, > >Bharath >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 05:27 PM UTC

Hi Mia, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, it is possible to indent, instead of putting the child nodes in another column it can be done using the IndentLevel property of Cellstyle. But currently there is a bug in this. I will send you an update as soon as it is fixed. Please let me if you have any other questions. Thanks, Bharath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon