We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

binding to the text box

Hi, I am using OleDbConnection , OleDbAdapter, OledbCommand with parameter I am having problem with binding the textbox''s text property with the result. I am sending the code also: string strOleDb; strOleDb = @"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\kp\db1.mdb"; OleDbConnection cn = new OleDbConnection(); cn.ConnectionString = strOleDb; string searchText = "select programs_interest from follow_up_report where no_of_children = ?"; OleDbDataAdapter da = new OleDbDataAdapter(searchText, cn); OleDbCommand selectCommand = new OleDbCommand(searchText,cn); da.SelectCommand = selectCommand; selectCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("no_of_children", no_of_childrenTextBox.Text); DataSet ds = new DataSet("follow_up_report"); da.Fill(ds, "follow_up_report"); programs_interestTextBox.DataBindings.Add("Text", ds.Tables["follow_up_report"], "programs_interest"); this is giving the following error : This causes two bindings in the collection to bind to the same property. Parameter name: binding Let me know. My email address: manuaz1@yahoo.com Thank you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon