We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus - Toolbar Customization Error

Dear Syncfusion, We are using Syncfusion 3.2.1.0. XPMenus. We are displaying toolbars on toolbar area. When we try to customize the tollbar by right cliking on the toolbar area and select customize option, we are getting the below shown error. Exception Source: mscorlib Exception Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Exception Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Exception Target Site: InternalInvoke ---- Stack Trace ---- System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.InternalInvoke(invokeAttr As BindingFlags, binder As Binder, parameters As Object[], culture As CultureInfo, isBinderDefault As Boolean) System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(invokeAttr As BindingFlags, binder As Binder, parameters As Object[], culture As CultureInfo) System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(bindingAttr As BindingFlags, binder As Binder, args As Object[], culture As CultureInfo, activationAttributes As Object[]) System.Activator.CreateInstance(type As Type, bindingAttr As BindingFlags, binder As Binder, args As Object[], culture As CultureInfo, activationAttributes As Object[]) System.Resources.ResourceManager.CreateResourceSet(store As Stream) System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(culture As CultureInfo, createIfNotExists As Boolean, tryParents As Boolean) System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(name As String, culture As CultureInfo) System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(name As String) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.CustomizationPanel.InitializeComponent() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.CustomizationPanel..ctor() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarCustomizationDialog.InitializeComponent() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarCustomizationDialog..ctor(manager As BarManager) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MainFrameBarManager.InitCustomizationDialog() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarManager.get_CustomizationDialog() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarManager.Customize(designerHost As IDesignerHost) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarManager.Customize(start As Boolean) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.CommandBarManager.StartCustomize() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.CommandBarManager.Customize_Clicked(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarItem.OnItemClicked(args As EventArgs) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarItem.PerformClick() Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MenuGrid.NotifyItem(item As BarItem) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MenuGrid.HidePopup(popupCloseType As PopupCloseType) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MenuGrid.ProcessItemClick(item As BarItem) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MenuGrid.OnMouseUp(e As MouseEventArgs) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(m As Message&, button As MouseButtons, clicks As Int32) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(m As Message&) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.WmMouseUp(msg As Message&) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.WndProc(msg As Message&) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.WndProc(msg As Message&) Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MenuGrid.WndProc(m As Message&) System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(m As Message&) System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(m As Message&) System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(hWnd As IntPtr, msg As Int32, wparam As IntPtr, lparam As IntPtr) Can you inform why this happens? Rgds Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Badri, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I have tested this issue in v.3.2.1.0. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this error. I have attached my test sample. Cusomization Issue.zip Could you please check the sample and let me know whether you are able to reproduce the issue in this sample?. Does this exception occurs only in your application or in other XPMenus samples also? Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, J.Nagaraj

BR Badri Rajani Kanth May 25, 2006 06:11 PM UTC

Hi Nagarajan, This error is occuring at our client machine. So, I am able to reproduce. Would there be any thing missing/mis-match etc that can lead to thi error? Sorry, I could not reproduce with your sample. But I am sure there will be some thing causing the error. Can you people plz co-operate in finding this out? Rgds Rajani Kanth

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 29, 2006 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. If it is possible for you to send us the class file containing Syncfuson XPMenus, could you please create a Direct-Trac incident and send us the file so that we can have a look at the code to provide a solution. Thanks for your patience and understanding on this issue. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon