We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

the grid is locked after a cell edition, what''s happening ?

Hello, I''ve got a strange behavior with the GridGroupControl. I''m using this grid in several screen in my application, but in only one screen, the grid is locked (and the application too) when I''m editing the a cell and I''m going to the next record (with the "down" arrow of the keyboard) this lock doesn''t appear if I''m editing the cell and I''m going to the next cell on the right (in the same row) I''m using the events "TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete" & "TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing" I saw in the Visual studio output window the following message when the pb occurs : "Deactivate called while the current cell was in process of activating or deactivating a cell. Calling CurrentCell.Lock() will prevent this exception" If the call of "CurrentCell.Lock()" is needed, how to use it ? tell me .. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2006 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Xavier, Please try calling CurrentCell.Lock() before moveto and CurrentCell.Unlock() after that to see if that avoids the problem. Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon