We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Export grid to excel slow performance

Hello There, I use following function code to export GGC context to excel. It takes 20 seconds to export 3033 rows with 10 columns grid. Attached is exported excel result. Any idea to tune up the code to make it faster? Thanks. public static void ExportToExcel(GridGroupingControl grid,string FileName) { IWorkbook myWorkBook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkbook(1); IWorksheet sheet = myWorkBook.Worksheets[0]; Hashtable colIndexMapping = new Hashtable(); int count = grid.TableModel.ColCount; for (int i = 1; i < (count-1); i++) { GridColumnDescriptor cd = grid.Table.GetHeaderColumnDescriptorAt(i); if (cd != null) colIndexMapping[cd.Name] = i; } for (int i=0;i
Untitled2.zip

2 Replies

GM Gaukhar Massabayeva March 18, 2013 03:13 PM UTC

Hi Ian, did you manage to get anywhere with this. I am having a similar problem.

CB Chris Bishop June 14, 2013 05:12 PM UTC

I am having a similar problem.  It is taking way too long to export 700 rows with 20 columns from a grid grouping control.  30 seconds to a 1minute.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon