We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need Cell Type Value...

Hi, I''m using Syncfusion Essential Suite 2.1.0.9 Version I want to get the Cell Type in OnMouseDown event. I''''m using the below event. protected override void OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) { } Initially I assigned a key for the cell type inthe Query Cell Info and then in the above OnMouseDown event I would like to get the current cell type and based on the cell type I would like to tag SetXPContextMenu. This context menu has to be displayed only when we are doing right click. Thanks & Regards, Sathish.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2006 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Sathish, Try this code to get the currentcell.CellType in Renderer''s OnMouseDown event. Here is a code snippet. Console.Writeline("CellType " +this.CurrentStyle.CellType ); Please let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

SC Sathish Chandran May 18, 2006 12:47 PM UTC

Hi, I could not able to get the this.CurrentStyle.CellType in the OnMouseDown event. Please help me out. Regards, Sathish.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 19, 2006 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Satish, I couldn''t get your query. The atttached sample seems to work fine for me. Can you send me some screenshots/sample or movie clip of what you are seeing and what you expect it to behave? If you can provide more information, we can try to suggest some solution. Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GridTest0_a628f4bc.zip Could you please run this at your end and let me know how it goes? Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon