We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ContextMenu

Hi, I''ve used the override OnMouseDown event using the attached class to display the context menu. When I click the left button the event is firing but not for right click. Please help me out. Regards, Sathish.

ContextMenu1.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2006 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Sathish, Here is a sample with the code that you have given, and it works fine. Can you see the issue in the attached sample? Let us know if you are trying some thing different. Regards, Calvin.

GridTest0.zip

SC Sathish Chandran May 18, 2006 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Calvin, Thanks for your kind reply. I think, my previous question is not to the point. So now I''ve written in better way. I''m using Syncfusion Essential Suite 2.1.0.9 Version I want to get the Cell Type in OnMouseDown event. I''m using the below event. protected override void OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) { } Initially I assigned a key for the cell type inthe Query Cell Info and then in the above OnMouseDown event I would like to get the current cell type and based on the cell type I would like to tag SetXPContextMenu. This context menu has to be displayed only when we are doing right click. Thanks & Regards, Sathish. ------------------------------------------------- >Hi Sathish, > >Here is a sample with the code that you have given, and it works fine. Can you see the issue in the attached sample? Let us know if you are trying some thing different. > >Regards, >Calvin.

GridTest0.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon