We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Anchoring or docking the grid table in gdbg

hello all, I have a tab control with 2 tab pages . On the first tab page iv added a groupbox ...... the gdbg is in the groupbox . i have anchored and docked the controls in such a way that when i maximize the form or minimize the controls adjust accordingly ... However, How do i do the same thing for gdbg model (rows and cols)... how do i handle this .... The grid is anchored but the table???

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2006 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Cheryl, Colud you try this code to dock/anchor the GridTable in a Grid. Here is a code snippet. private void Model_QueryColWidth(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRowColSizeEventArgs e) { e.Size = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ClientSize.Width / (this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.ColCount + 1) ; e.Handled = true; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Invalidate(); } private void Model_QueryRowHeight(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRowColSizeEventArgs e) { e.Size = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ClientSize.Height / (this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.RowCount + 1) ; e.Handled = true; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Invalidate(); } Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/TabcontrolAnchor_771fbc10.zip Please let me know if this helps. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon