We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

manual popup menu from MouseUp event no longer works...

manual popup menu from MouseUp event no longer works... we use the RMouseDownNode property which is set to null before the mouseup event is called making it impossible to see what the user has clicked on anyone any ideas on how to work around this...

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 5, 2006 01:22 PM UTC

having looed at the code i see that the order of calls in the sync code has changed in 2.0.5.1 the delegate mouseup was called before the reset of the RSelected but in the new version 4.1.0.60 the delegate is called after the reset of the property Is this a mistake and if so will it be fixed or is this a ''known'' change in behaviour...

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team May 10, 2006 02:39 PM UTC

Hi Peter, Sorry for the delay in responding. I was able to reproduce the issue (RMouseDown property is set to null before the MouseUp event is triggered) and it has been fixed internally. Thanks for your suggestion about this issue. As a workaround, you can use the following code in MouseUp event to get the node which is clicked by mouse rightbutton. if(e.Button==MouseButtons.Right) { Point p=this.treeViewAdv1.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition); TreeNodeAdv node=this.treeViewAdv1.PointToNode(p); this.treeViewAdv1.SelectedNode=node; this.popupMenu1.Show(this,p); } Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Vijay TreeMouseUP.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon