We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Hiding Header Row

Is it possible in a multi-row display to hide one of the header rows. I am currently toggling on and off the display of the extra row itself (only under some conditions it is still displayed so I use rowheights on each row). However I would like to be able to toggle off the header row as well. Not the entire header just the first row of the 2 row display.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2006 05:22 AM UTC

Hi Chuck, Could you try this code to hide a Row in a grid. Here is a sample. //For Main Table this.groupingGrid1.TableControl.Model.HideRows[3] = true; // For Hide a 3rd Row this.groupingGrid1.TableControl.Model.HideRows[3] = false; // For Show a 3rd Row // For Nested Table this.groupingGrid1.GetTableControl("NestedTableName").Model.HideRows[3] = true; //For Show this.groupingGrid1.GetTableControl("NestedTableName").Model.HideRows[3] = false; //For Hide Please let me know if this hepls. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon