We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding style to month calendar control cell

Hi, I need to know if I can use Syncfusion.windows.Forms.Grid.GridStyleInfo to MonthCalendar.SetInfo() sub. If yes how. I am tring to change the appearance of cells available in month calendar control with respect to my selection of dates. Thx

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team May 10, 2006 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Singh, My sincere apologies for the delay in response. Rather than using SetInfo method ,I suggest DateCellQueryInfo event which lets you customize the appearance of cells. Please take a look at the sample code snippet. VB: Private Sub MonthCalendarAdv1_DateCellQueryInfo(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DateCellQueryInfoEventArgs) Handles MonthCalendarAdv1.DateCellQueryInfo If (e.DateValue > DateTime.Today) Then e.Style.BackColor = Color.Aqua End If End Sub C#: private void MonthCalendarAdv1_DateCellQueryInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DateCellQueryInfoEventArgs e) { if ((e.DateValue > DateTime.Today)) { e.Style.BackColor = Color.Aqua; } } Please feel free to let us know if you have any difficulties. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon