We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabControlAdv Events

Hi I can''t figure out which event to listen for when the user has changed the label of a tabAdvPage? I have tried several TabControlAdv.LabelEditChanged TabControlAdv.TextChanged TabPageAdv.Leave TabPageAdv.Enter But none of them seems to be fired when the user is editing the TabPageAdv.Text

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2006 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Rasmus, We have added a LabelEditTextChanged Event to get triggered when the text is edited in the TabPageAdv in the later releases of v.4.1. Also, we have added the following events for LabelEdit : BeforeEdit - Triggered when text enters into edit mode. AfterEdit - Triggered when text editing is completed. LabelEditTextChanged - Triggered when text in the tab is changed from the original text. LabelEditChanged - Triggered when LabelEdit property is changed. Could you please open a Direct - Trac incident, we will send the download details for the patch, which contains this feature. Best Regards, Seetha

RF Rasmus Fynbo May 3, 2006 08:18 AM UTC

Yes, opened a direct trac :)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2006 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Rasmus, Thanks for opening a Direct-Trac Incident, i have updated the incident id: #25277 , you can follow up the incident regarding this issue. Best Regards, Seetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon