We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

User guide ?

Hi all . Is there a user guide ? Where are the step-by-step instruction for how should I use the bar wizards ? I looked at the installed documentation and could find only a high level summary of the features. Thanks Amit This is answer 36 in the relevant knowledgebase : How to incorporate the XP Menus framework into my application You should use the XP Menus framework as a replacement to the menus provided by the .NET framework. Using them both will result in improper behavior. Take a look at our user’s guide for a step by step tutorial on how to incorporate XP Menus in your forms. You should basically use a MainFrameBarManger (for designing a MDIContainer in an MDI scenario or a top-level form in an SDI scenario) or ChildFrameBarManager (for designing a MDIChild in an MDI scenario). The BarManager will let you add a main menu and toolbars to your forms. Main-Menus and toolbars of an MDIChild form will be seamlessly merged with its parent’s during run-time. You should add BarItems into the BarManager, representing each user selectable / clickable item in the menu / toolbar. Once added, you can drag-and-drop BarItems into the toolbars and submenus as desired in a WYSIWYG design-time.

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team April 28, 2006 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Amit, Thanks for using Essential Tools. You can make use of our online documentation http://www.syncfusion.com/library/default.aspx Here is the link which contains the step by step tutorial of creating XPMenus. http://www.syncfusion.com/library/menuswindows/tutorials9.html Please let me know if you need more assistance. Regards, Mano

AW Amit Weisman April 28, 2006 04:02 PM UTC

Thanks Mano. The tutorials are very helpful. Thanks Amit

RH Richard Haggard October 26, 2006 02:52 PM UTC

Actually, when I try that link I get 'error 404, not found'.
----
Richard Haggard

>Thanks Mano.
>
>The tutorials are very helpful.
>
>Thanks
>Amit
>

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team October 26, 2006 04:22 PM UTC

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile