We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem in selection

Hi, I am using tree view with 3010 v. In the owner draw sample if I set hide selection property to false and select more than one node. Then all the nodes are assigned with dotted rectangle. But only the last selected node must have it. Please help. Thanks and Regards, Rik

1 Reply

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team April 26, 2006 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Rik, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was able to reproduce the issue in V 3010.Our current version is 4.1.0.64 and I have tested your issue with this.I could see that the issue is resolved . If you are willing to upgrade to our latest version 4.1.0.64,then please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the required patch link.And make sure to include the link to this forum post in your Direct-Trac incident. However as a workaround, for retaining the dotted rectangle only for the last selected node in .(V 3010),you could handle the TreeViewAdv''s LostFocus event as shown below : private void TreeViewAdv_LostFocus (object sender, EventArgs args) { this.treeViewAdv1.Refresh(); } Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you need further assistance. DottedRectangle Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon