We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

checkbox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43312 Apr 20,2006 06:52 AM Apr 20,2006 07:53 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
brijeshkhare
Asked On April 20, 2006 06:52 AM

hi friends, i am using grid grouping control for displaying the nested data from database and i am using checkbox on child table so i want information of all rows which have checked check box in child grid on button click thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2006 07:53 AM

Hi, Could you try this code to get the nested table records in GroupingGrid.Here is a code snippet GridTableControl tc = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTableControl( "ChildTable"); //for getting Child table control string s = string.Empty; foreach(Record r in tc.Table.Records) { object obj = r.GetValue("Check1") ; if( obj != null && obj.ToString() != string.Empty) { bool checkValue = (bool)r.GetValue("Check1"); if( checkValue ) { s += r.Info + Environment.NewLine; } } } MessageBox.Show( s , "Checked CheckBox Records"); Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GetNestedTableValue_2338c2ee.zip Let us know if this helps Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;