We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

checkbox

hi friends, i am using grid grouping control for displaying the nested data from database and i am using checkbox on child table so i want information of all rows which have checked check box in child grid on button click thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 11:53 AM UTC

Hi, Could you try this code to get the nested table records in GroupingGrid.Here is a code snippet GridTableControl tc = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTableControl( "ChildTable"); //for getting Child table control string s = string.Empty; foreach(Record r in tc.Table.Records) { object obj = r.GetValue("Check1") ; if( obj != null && obj.ToString() != string.Empty) { bool checkValue = (bool)r.GetValue("Check1"); if( checkValue ) { s += r.Info + Environment.NewLine; } } } MessageBox.Show( s , "Checked CheckBox Records"); Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GetNestedTableValue_2338c2ee.zip Let us know if this helps Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon