We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl Does not allow moving Cols with mouse

I cannot seem to get the Drag feature to work on a GridControl object. I have set AllowDragSelectedCols =true and AllowSelection includes Column. How should this work? Click and drag heading? When I click and drag I end up highlighting all columns to the right of my current col.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2006 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Brain, Could you try this code to enable the DragColumnHeader flag in grid''s ControllerOptions property. this.gridControl1.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader; Also refer the browser sample for more details. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.62\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\DragColumnHeader\cs Let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2006 12:51 PM UTC

Haneef, Looks like I am running 3.2.1.0 and DragColumnHeader is not available. I tried GridControllerOptions.DragSelectRowOrColumn and it does not work either. Does column dragging work in a 3.2.1.0 GridControl? >Hi Brain, > >Could you try this code to enable the DragColumnHeader flag in grid''s ControllerOptions property. > >this.gridControl1.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader; > >Also refer the browser sample for more details. >\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.62\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\DragColumnHeader\cs > >Let me know if this helps. > >Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. >Regards, >Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 05:10 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The DragColumnHeader option available in later Esential Studio version 3.3.Is there any way to upgrade to any one of latest version 3.3 or 4.1? Here is a link for latest version v.4.1 http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41784 Please let us know if you face any problems. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon