We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Runtime error at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CommandBar.get_nTrailBtnOff()

I have implemented the xp_menu control and the dockingmanager on my main application. Most of the time I can build AND run the application. But sometimes when I want to run the application in debug mode (from VS) I get the following error: An unhandled exception op type 'System.NullReferenceException' occured in mscorlib.dll at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CommandBar.get_nTrailBtnOff() Other people who develop on the same project don't have this error. (and we all have the same syncfusion dll version!) Thanks, Koen

2 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team May 7, 2003 11:06 AM UTC

Koen, Is it possible for you to attach that project (or a simplified version) here? Thanks -Praveen

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team May 15, 2003 12:11 AM UTC

Koen, We fixed an issue very similar to what you have described. The next update of Essential Suite should be available very shortly and this will include the fix. I'd recommend that you test with the updated version and verify whether the problems still persists. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon