We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to select all text in a activecell of a child table under a Grid Grouping

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42932 Apr 10,2006 03:56 PM Apr 12,2006 04:49 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Steve Killingsworthnolongercoding.NET
Asked On April 10, 2006 03:56 PM

How do I select all text in a cell of a child table under a Grid Grouping? I tried the following without success: Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll The action need is when a user clicks on a cell that contains text; all text is selected for editing.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 11, 2006 01:46 AM

Hi Steve, The above mentioned code works fine for both parent and child for me in the grid version 4.1.0.62. Try the below code to see if that helps. Dim gridChildTable As GridTable = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable(childTableName) gridChildTable.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll Regards, Calvin.

Steve Killingsworthnolongercoding.NET
Replied On April 11, 2006 10:40 AM

It still does not select the text in the cell. Do I need to set anything else to get this to work? I am using grid version 3.3.0.0. >Hi Steve, > >The above mentioned code works fine for both parent and child for me in the grid version 4.1.0.62. Try the below code to see if that helps. > >Dim gridChildTable As GridTable = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable(childTableName) > gridChildTable.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll > >Regards, >Calvin.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2006 04:49 AM

Hi Steve, I have attached a sample that works fine in the grid version 3.3.0.0. Can you see the issue in the attached sample? Regards, Calvin.

42932.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;