We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to select all text in a activecell of a child table under a Grid Grouping

How do I select all text in a cell of a child table under a Grid Grouping? I tried the following without success: Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll The action need is when a user clicks on a cell that contains text; all text is selected for editing.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 05:46 AM UTC

Hi Steve, The above mentioned code works fine for both parent and child for me in the grid version 4.1.0.62. Try the below code to see if that helps. Dim gridChildTable As GridTable = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable(childTableName) gridChildTable.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll Regards, Calvin.

SK Steve Killingsworthnolongercoding.NET April 11, 2006 02:40 PM UTC

It still does not select the text in the cell. Do I need to set anything else to get this to work? I am using grid version 3.3.0.0. >Hi Steve, > >The above mentioned code works fine for both parent and child for me in the grid version 4.1.0.62. Try the below code to see if that helps. > >Dim gridChildTable As GridTable = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable(childTableName) > gridChildTable.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll > >Regards, >Calvin.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Steve, I have attached a sample that works fine in the grid version 3.3.0.0. Can you see the issue in the attached sample? Regards, Calvin.

42932.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon