We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to fill a GridDataBoundGrid

hi to all, i''m trying to fill a GridDataBoundGrid with some data. i want to put a combobox in one of the columns of the data grid. how can i do that programmatically ? i attached a file of my code source best regards and thanks in advance fady

Test25.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Fady, In the modified sample, the GridBoundColumns which, is defined has been added to the GridDataBoundGrid through the .Binder.GridBoundColumns.Add(oBCol). And instead of setting the properties to GridComboCellModel, you can set it to a GridBoundColumn in order to have a combobox. Modified sample code : GridBoundColumn_Combobox For more details on this issue, refer to the Syncfusion Documentation : Essential Studio \ Essential Grid \ Windows Forms \ Task Based Help \ GridDataBoundGrid \ How to use a Combo box in a column Visit : Onlinelibrary Best regards, Madhan

FS Fady Sayegh April 11, 2006 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Madhan, thanks for your help, it works fady >Hi Fady, > >In the modified sample, the GridBoundColumns which, is defined has been added to the GridDataBoundGrid through the .Binder.GridBoundColumns.Add(oBCol). And instead of setting the properties to GridComboCellModel, you can set it to a GridBoundColumn in order to have a combobox. > >Modified sample code : GridBoundColumn_Combobox > >For more details on this issue, refer to the Syncfusion Documentation : Essential Studio \ Essential Grid \ Windows Forms \ Task Based Help \ GridDataBoundGrid \ How to use a Combo box in a column >Visit : Onlinelibrary > >Best regards, >Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon