We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

how to fill a GridDataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42931 Apr 10,2006 05:22 PM UTC Apr 11,2006 07:36 AM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Fady Sayegh
Asked On April 10, 2006 05:22 PM UTC

hi to all, i''m trying to fill a GridDataBoundGrid with some data. i want to put a combobox in one of the columns of the data grid. how can i do that programmatically ? i attached a file of my code source best regards and thanks in advance fady

Test25.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 11, 2006 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Fady, In the modified sample, the GridBoundColumns which, is defined has been added to the GridDataBoundGrid through the .Binder.GridBoundColumns.Add(oBCol). And instead of setting the properties to GridComboCellModel, you can set it to a GridBoundColumn in order to have a combobox. Modified sample code : GridBoundColumn_Combobox For more details on this issue, refer to the Syncfusion Documentation : Essential Studio \ Essential Grid \ Windows Forms \ Task Based Help \ GridDataBoundGrid \ How to use a Combo box in a column Visit : Onlinelibrary Best regards, Madhan

Fady Sayegh
Replied On April 11, 2006 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Madhan, thanks for your help, it works fady >Hi Fady, > >In the modified sample, the GridBoundColumns which, is defined has been added to the GridDataBoundGrid through the .Binder.GridBoundColumns.Add(oBCol). And instead of setting the properties to GridComboCellModel, you can set it to a GridBoundColumn in order to have a combobox. > >Modified sample code : GridBoundColumn_Combobox > >For more details on this issue, refer to the Syncfusion Documentation : Essential Studio \ Essential Grid \ Windows Forms \ Task Based Help \ GridDataBoundGrid \ How to use a Combo box in a column >Visit : Onlinelibrary > >Best regards, >Madhan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;