We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Conditional formatting of columns

I am trying to set the color of a column in the grouping grid based on the header text for that column. I loop through all the columns in the grid as follows and I use ColStyles[a] to set the color based on the header as below. However, the color is not getting set after the loop is over. for (int a =0; a
2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2006 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Vijay, Please try the below code to set the color of a column in the GroupingGridControl based on the header text. for (int a =0; a

VS Vijay Sagar April 7, 2006 11:55 AM UTC

Thanks. It works. >Hi Vijay, > >Please try the below code to set the color of a column in the GroupingGridControl based on the header text. > >for (int a =0; a{ > >if (this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].HeaderText.StartsWith("Full Mapping")) >this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.LightGoldenrodYellow; >else if (this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].HeaderText.StartsWith("Source Mapping")) >this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.LightSeaGreen; >else if (this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].HeaderText.StartsWith("Complex Mapping")) >this.gdcMetaData.TableModel.ColStyles[a].BackColor = Color.LightPink; >else if (this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].HeaderText.StartsWith("Source Mapping")) >this.gdcMetaData.TableDescriptor.Columns[a].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.LightSkyBlue; >} > >Regards, >Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon