We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DateTimePicker control year spin button issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42607 Apr 3,2006 01:16 PM UTC Apr 4,2006 11:18 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: EditControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 3, 2006 01:16 PM UTC

I have my DateTimePicker control configured well. However when I select the year in the dropdown section of the calendar , as soon as the spin button for the year is displayed the year fied gets cut off. that is if the year for instance is 2002 , I will be able only to see 200 and the spin button covers the last digit(2 in this case). Is there a resolution to this?

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 4, 2006 11:18 AM UTC

Hi, Could you please let us know which version of Essential Studio you are using?I checked with our latest version 4.1.0.64 and was unable to reproduce the issue. I am attaching a screenshot of my DateTimePickerAdv here. Thank you for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Anu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;