We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Still no docs available?

I've got yesterday's release of the Suite, but there is no help topics for the GridControl or the GridListControl. The only docs I see are on this website in the knowlegebase (25 how-to's). Is there a way to hide the column and row headers? I don't mean the boolean properties GridControl.NumberedxxxHeaders. Perhaps I can better achieve this with a Grid Layout and my own custom widgets for cell content... So, when will the Docs for the Essential Grid be available?

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team June 25, 2002 03:44 PM UTC

Under the Start menu, if you select Programs/Syncfusion/Essential Suite/Grid, you should see a 100-page Essential Grid User's Guide? Is it not there on your system? Also, as part of the integrated VS.NET Help, you should see a class reference for the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid namespace. There should also be dynamic help available as well as help hints as you move your cursor over classes in your code. If you are missing these things, then we will need to track down the installation problem. They should be part of your install. Now, that said, the User's Guide is still a work in progress, and the class reference is also a work in progress. With each release revision, both these works will be expanded. Column headers are just row 0, and row headers are just column 0. So, you can use the Cols Hidden property to hide the row headers and the Rows Hidden property to hide the column headers. //hide the row headers this.gridControl2.Cols.Hidden[0] = true; //hide the col headers this.gridControl2.Rows.Hidden[0] = true; 'hide the row headers Me.gridControl2.Cols.Hidden(0) = True 'hide the col headers Me.gridControl2.Rows.Hidden(0) = True

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon