We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need to set controls at predifined location in the MDI.

Hi, I am facing some problems in setting the bounds of the user controls in the MDI. Some how the end effect is not the same as required. Please have a look at the snaps. 1) "as required.jpg" 2) "after set bounds.jpg" I need the end result as shown in the but when I set bounds using control.setbounds method the output is as shown in the picture "2". How can I do the above? Please find the layout.zip attachment with the two snaps. thanks & regards, Montesh

layout.zip

1 Reply

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team April 3, 2006 02:40 PM UTC

Hi Montesh, The control.SetBounds will not give desired out put, if we apply to a docked control.Because at that time(after enabling docking) the docking manager too resizing the controls.So please use the SetControlSize method of dockingmanager if you want to resize the control. Please let me know ,if you have any more queries. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Joy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon