We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trouble with ComboBoxAdv PopupControlContainer

Hello, (I am using SyncFusion Tools 2.1.0.9 so hopefully this can be solved using that version since I am not in a position to change versions) I have a PopupControlContainer with two ComboBoxAdv controls on it. When I click on the drop-down arrow of the first comboBox, everything works fine and the comboBox''s list is displayed. However, if I click on the drop-down arrow of the second comboBox without selecting an item from the first list, the second comboBox just displays an empty list. Then, if I go back to the first comboBox, it too displays an empty list. I have attached a sample demonstrating this. Follow these steps after starting the app: 1. Click the drop-down arrow of the left comboBox. The list should be displayed correctly. 2. Without choosing an item from the list, hit the drop-down arrow of the comboBox on the right. It will incorrectly display an empty list. 3. Go back to the comboBox on the left and click its drop-down arrow. It to will display an empty list. Any help is greatly appreciated. -Flack

comboboxadv_popupcontrolcontainer.zip

1 Reply

TO Torque March 28, 2006 05:22 PM UTC

Quick update. I seemed to have solved the problem by subscribing to the Leave events of the comboBoxes and adding this line to the event handler: this.popupControlContainer1.CurrentPopupChild = null; Now everything seems to work fine. Still, if anyone has a different solution, please let me know. Thanks. -Flack

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon