We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Aligning numbers to the right, and text to the left

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42361 Mar 27,2006 10:54 PM Mar 28,2006 04:23 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Terry Rossow
Asked On March 27, 2006 10:54 PM

Hi there, I have a situation where I want to implement a "General" alignment - I need any text in cells using this alignment to be left aligned, and any numeric data to be right aligned. I also need users to be able to explicity set left, right or center aligned as well - and thus I need to be able to determine be tween left/right because of the data, and left or right because the user set it. I have a rather complex solution that involves new GridStyleInfo types, and lots of messing around. Does anyone have a easier solution? Cheers, TERRY ROSSOW

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 28, 2006 04:23 AM

Hi Terry Rossow, Attached is a sample, which aligns the string cell values by left and the numbers by right and also allows user to set the alignment explicitly using the context menu. Regards, Calvin.

42361.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;