We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Editting a cell value in a "pull" virtual grid

Hi, I have developped a control (based on the syncfusion grid) which utilises a virtual grid. This control "pulls" data from an underlying data source. (It has a timer. Each time the timer ticks the control reads the visible information from the underlying data.) My problem is: When editting a cell value, the keyboard cursor continuously moves to the beginning of the textbox. I suspect that this is because the textbox''s text is being refreshed each time the timer causes the grid to pull data from the underlying data source. (Once the user has entered data into the box the refreshing seems to stop and the keyboard cursor will remain in place.) How can I stop the text box from refreshing and therefore causing the cursor to continuously move to the beginning of the box? Thanks Mike

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Mike, Please try setting ( this.gridControl1.ResetVolatileData() ) in the timer tick event and see if this helps. Here is a sample which demonstrates this issue. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Best regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon