We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

User Control Binding Problem

i have a user control that the only thing that has is a listbox inside. and properties that i have create to make a bridge to the listbox for the datasource,selectedvalue,displaymember, valuemember. my properties link directly to the listbox properties like this: [Category("Data"), Description("Indicates the property to display for the items in this control")] [Editor "System.Windows.Forms.Design.DataMemberFieldEditor, System.Design",typeof(System.Drawing.Design.UITypeEditor))] public string DisplayMember { get { return lb.DisplayMember; } set { lb.DisplayMember = value; } } then i databind to my property SelectedValue. when the control loads i read all the bindings from my property and move them to the listbox property, this only works for the first row of the dataset if you star navigating is like the binding never existed, can anyone help. or know whats going on?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon