We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

User Control Binding Problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

4202 May 2,2003 10:26 AM Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 2, 2003 10:26 AM

i have a user control that the only thing that has is a listbox inside. and properties that i have create to make a bridge to the listbox for the datasource,selectedvalue,displaymember, valuemember. my properties link directly to the listbox properties like this: [Category("Data"), Description("Indicates the property to display for the items in this control")] [Editor "System.Windows.Forms.Design.DataMemberFieldEditor, System.Design",typeof(System.Drawing.Design.UITypeEditor))] public string DisplayMember { get { return lb.DisplayMember; } set { lb.DisplayMember = value; } } then i databind to my property SelectedValue. when the control loads i read all the bindings from my property and move them to the listbox property, this only works for the first row of the dataset if you star navigating is like the binding never existed, can anyone help. or know whats going on?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;