We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

specifies wether or not the tab control takes focus when a tab is cliked

i tried that : this.tabControlExt1.FocusOnTabClick = false; it doesn't do anything, the tab controll shows the ugly focus on the selected tab. i succeeded one time, and now no more i don't understant thanks to help me

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team May 2, 2003 12:03 PM UTC

When FocusOnTabClick is false and when you click on a tab no focus change will happen, which ever control had the focus before will retain the focus and the focus rect will not be visible. Try this in our sample too. If you don't see this happen, let me know what version you are using? Eval or licensed? Regards, Praveen

AN Alexandre Nicholas May 2, 2003 03:58 PM UTC

i found the problem in fact, if the tab control get first the focus, even if you set FocusOnTabClick = false, the focus vould be shown when you select a tab. try it, set TabIndex = 0 , the focus is there:-) thanks for your help i love your components

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team May 5, 2003 12:08 PM UTC

Yes, you can still tab into the tab control when FocusOnTabClick is false. You probably need to set TabStop to false to prevent it from getting focus on tab. -Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon