We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridBagLayout lays out components beyond Form

I am implementing a nested gridbaglayout (a form laid out by GridBaglayout, with a panel laid out by GridBagLayout as well), and it seems that it is laying the panel out beyond the bounds of my form. You CANNOT change the size of panels laid out by any of the layout managers. So I have this Form1******************** * | * | * | * | * P1 | P2by GBLayout * | * | * | * | * | * | * | ************************* | | | -------------------- so Form1 has a GridBagLayout, and my subPanel has gridBagLayout. I have everything set to DockType.Fill.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Prasant, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue. Could you please let me whether you have set the following constraints for the panel (Fill ->Both and equal weights - WeightX and WeightY as 0.5). Could you please provide more information regarding your problem. Also, please send us a sample which reproduces the issue or modify the sample attached. GridBag.zip Thanks for your patience. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon