We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC and SelectedRecord/ GridRecord

Hi! I have a GGC and set the DataSource to DataView. After moving the CurrentCell, I get the selected data via ggc.Table.GetInnerMostCurrentElement(). No I set a new DataView as the DataSource. Visual there is still a row selected. But I can''t get the row! Neither via GetInnerMostCurrentElement() (==null) nor via ggc.Table.SelectedRecords (.Count==0). How can I get the selected GridRecord??? It seems there is no Record selected. Greetings Falk

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 13, 2006 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Falk, This can be achieved by moving the currentcell to the selected cell after changing the datasource. This happens, because the focus is lost as there is a change in the datasource. Here is the code snippet GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell; int row = cc.RowIndex; int col = cc.ColIndex; this.gridGroupingControl1.DataSource = dt2; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(row,col); Regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon