We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Iterating through docked controls

I have created a form and wish to iterate through the docking manager controls inside an overriden OnLoad method. I set up the iteration after the base OnLoad call. It throws an exception and says that the enumeration has not started and to call move next. I already called move next and tried the reset call as well. How can I iterate through these controls?

1 Reply

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 3, 2006 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Bill I was not able to reproduce the problem when I accessed docked controls collection in OnLoad method. Here is one point for your attention.The Onload method is not a good place to access the docked controls because at that time docking manager will be in initialising all the docked controls.So it is better to access the controls in the NewDockStateEndLoad event handler.This event will get fired only after completing initialisation. I have created a sample to access docked controls collection.Please change that to meet your problem and resend to me.It will be great help in solving this problem. Also please refer this KnowledgeBase article about accessing the collection of docked controls Thanks for using Syncfusion products Regards Joy

dockctrlcollection.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon