We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ISupportInitialize and TabControlAdv-derived controls

Can somebody tell me, how can I add my ISupportInitialize implementation to my TabControlAdv class? The BeginInit() and EndInit() methods are private, so I can decide on reimplementing the interface but then TabControlAdv won''t work properly. Could you set them protected? (And the IsInitializing property as well?) Thx: Greg

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team March 3, 2006 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Greg, We will make BeginInit and EndInit methods to be protected and IsInitializing to be public or protected. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 30, 2006 11:42 AM UTC

I''ve just downloaded v4.1.0.62 but the ISupportInitialize.BeginInit and EndInit methods are still private. Again, can you make them protected overridable? Greg

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 1, 2006 03:24 PM UTC

Hi Greg, Sorry for the inconvenience. We have made the changes in the source. This will be included in our next build. I request you to follow up with your direct trac # 25233 regarding this issue for further queries. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon