We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Show serval lines in DataGrid Cell?

If a cell in a datagrid has too long text, is it possible to show text in several lines?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 4, 2003 12:49 PM UTC

> If a cell in a datagrid has too long text, is it possible to show text in several lines? Private Sub MakeMultiLineTextBox() Dim Table As String = "MyTable" Dim Column As String = "MyColumn" Dim myGridTextBox As DataGridTextBox Dim myColumnTextBoxColumn As DataGridTextBoxColumn myColumnTextBoxColumn = CType(DataGrid1.TableStyles(Table).GridColumnStyles(Column), DataGridTextBoxColumn) myGridTextBox = CType(myColumnTextBoxColumn.TextBox, DataGridTextBox) myGridTextBox.Multiline = True myGridTextBox.ScrollBars = ScrollBars.Vertical myGridTextBox.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White End Sub

JA Jack May 5, 2003 11:22 AM UTC

Thanks for your reply. As your sample, it works for those String that has "" or "\r", but there isn't this character in my text, then how to do?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2003 03:55 PM UTC

I'm not sure, but I think you have a long string and want to show that on different lines? If so, you could make a little function for that, that every so much characters puts a vblf <- Linefeed in the string.

JA Jack May 9, 2003 08:22 AM UTC

Yes, but one thing I don't know. How to set any Row's height?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon