We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Row selection

I have the selection mode set to row. However we are overriding the 0 column to have a row number display. It appears that the Grid Grouping Control instead of highlighting the row on selection just changes the display of the 0 column to an arrow. Since I don''t have this ability how can I go about displaying that the row is selected?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2006 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Chuck, The row number can be displayed in the row header by handling the gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo event. Below is a code snippet. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.RowHeaderCell.CellType = "Header"; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.RowHeaderWidth = 25; private void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e) { if(e.TableCellIdentity.ColIndex == 0 && e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex > 3) e.Style.Text = (e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex - 3).ToString(); } Best Regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon