We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GGC Row selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41026 Feb 20,2006 02:39 PM Feb 21,2006 12:57 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 20, 2006 02:39 PM

I have the selection mode set to row. However we are overriding the 0 column to have a row number display. It appears that the Grid Grouping Control instead of highlighting the row on selection just changes the display of the 0 column to an arrow. Since I don''t have this ability how can I go about displaying that the row is selected?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 21, 2006 12:57 AM

Hi Chuck, The row number can be displayed in the row header by handling the gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo event. Below is a code snippet. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.RowHeaderCell.CellType = "Header"; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.RowHeaderWidth = 25; private void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e) { if(e.TableCellIdentity.ColIndex == 0 && e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex > 3) e.Style.Text = (e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex - 3).ToString(); } Best Regards, Madhan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;