We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Formula stop updating after deserialization

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40881 Feb 15,2006 06:37 PM UTC Feb 16,2006 08:05 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 15, 2006 06:37 PM UTC

I have a grid with some formulas. If I serialize the grid model and then deserialize it, formula cells do not seem to update when the value of their dependent cell is changed. Steps to reproduce issue from attached sample: -start sample -press save -press open -change value of B1 and notice that the value in A1 doesn''t recalculate. How can I fix this?

issue2.zip

Replied On February 16, 2006 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Alex, After deserializing, try reactivating the formula cells by recalculating. Below is a code snippet. Dim engine As GridFormulaEngine engine = CType(GridControl1.CellModels("FormulaCell"), GridFormulaCellModel).Engine engine.RecalculateRange(GridRangeInfo.Table, True) Regards, Calvin.

Replied On February 16, 2006 08:05 PM UTC

That worked. Thank you.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;