We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Datagrid Cells - Doubleclick and Select Row conflict

I'm trying to combine the Doubleclick event and the Select Row FAQ's for the datagrid (5.7 and 5.42). I have successfully coded the doubleclick event to capture the row selected but I also want a single click to highlight the row. The problem lies in the sub grid_MouseUp. This is where the row is highlighted but it interrupts the doubleclick event. I really want to highlight the row on grid_MouseDown but it doesn't work. Is there a way of highlighting the row other than MouseUp? Or can I prevent MouseUp from interrupting my TextBoxMouseDownHandler which tests to see if it's a single or double click?

1 Reply

JP John Pearson April 29, 2003 06:21 AM UTC

Okay, simply upgrade the Framework to version 1.1 and the grids doubleclick event will work like any other. > I'm trying to combine the Doubleclick event and the Select Row FAQ's for the datagrid (5.7 and 5.42). I have successfully coded the doubleclick event to capture the row selected but I also want a single click to highlight the row. The problem lies in the sub grid_MouseUp. This is where the row is highlighted but it interrupts the doubleclick event. I really want to highlight the row on grid_MouseDown but it doesn't work. Is there a way of highlighting the row other than MouseUp? Or can I prevent MouseUp from interrupting my TextBoxMouseDownHandler which tests to see if it's a single or double click?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon