We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Datagrid Cells - Doubleclick and Select Row conflict

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4076 Apr 28,2003 04:08 AM Apr 29,2003 02:21 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
John Pearson
Asked On April 28, 2003 04:08 AM

I'm trying to combine the Doubleclick event and the Select Row FAQ's for the datagrid (5.7 and 5.42). I have successfully coded the doubleclick event to capture the row selected but I also want a single click to highlight the row. The problem lies in the sub grid_MouseUp. This is where the row is highlighted but it interrupts the doubleclick event. I really want to highlight the row on grid_MouseDown but it doesn't work. Is there a way of highlighting the row other than MouseUp? Or can I prevent MouseUp from interrupting my TextBoxMouseDownHandler which tests to see if it's a single or double click?

John Pearson
Replied On April 29, 2003 02:21 AM

Okay, simply upgrade the Framework to version 1.1 and the grids doubleclick event will work like any other. > I'm trying to combine the Doubleclick event and the Select Row FAQ's for the datagrid (5.7 and 5.42). I have successfully coded the doubleclick event to capture the row selected but I also want a single click to highlight the row. The problem lies in the sub grid_MouseUp. This is where the row is highlighted but it interrupts the doubleclick event. I really want to highlight the row on grid_MouseDown but it doesn't work. Is there a way of highlighting the row other than MouseUp? Or can I prevent MouseUp from interrupting my TextBoxMouseDownHandler which tests to see if it's a single or double click?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;