We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

control''s location offset when dragging off of tab group

I have two treeview controls that are docked left and tabbed, using the code below. ------------ this.dockingManager1.DockControl( this.treeView1, this, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Left, 175 ); this.dockingManager1.DockControl( this.treeView2, this.treeView1, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Tabbed, 175 ); ------------- When I drag one of the tabs off of the tab group, the control that I am dragging appears a couple hundred pixels below the mouse cursor. This allows me to move the control off of the screen where it cannot be retrieved.

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team February 8, 2006 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Elliot, I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the issue when we drag a window from the dock tab group, in our final release 4.1.0.50. Could you please furnish the following details for me: 1. Essential Studio Version number. 2. .Net Framework Version number. 3. Docking manager Visual style: Office 2003 or Standard? 4. Docking manager DragProvider style: VS2005 or Standard? Providing this information will help us to resolve this issue accurately. Thanks, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon