We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg- GridDataBound Control

Hi, In my form i have grid databound control. DataSource for the control is datatable. DataTable Contains two column and my grid also contains two columns. Columns data type are double. In my grid let say for example, type 10 and come to next row and then go back to the same cell delete 10 and try to come out of the cell. While i am doing like this i am getting following exception. System.ArgumentException: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Decimal.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToDecimal(String value, IFormatProvider provider) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDecimal(IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToDecimal(Object value) at System.Data.Common.DecimalStorage.Set(Int32 record, Object value) at System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value)Couldn''t store <> in YIELD Column. Expected type is Decimal. at System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value) at System.Data.DataRow.set_Item(DataColumn column, Object value) at System.Data.DataRowView.SetColumnValue(DataColumn column, Object value) at System.Data.DataColumnPropertyDescriptor.SetValue(Object component, Object value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelDataBinder.SaveCellInfo(GridSaveCellInfoEventArgs e) catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelDataBinder.SaveCellInfo(GridSaveCellInfoEventArgs e) in :line 0 Same exception i am getting in the message box also. How do i handle this exception, I dont want user see the exception in debug window as well as messagebox Help me on this. Thanks, Anna

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 02:57 PM UTC

Hi Anna, Please refer the attached sample and see if that helps. Regards, Calvin.

40306.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon