We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Page break

Hi, I want to insert a page break at a line to print on 2 pages. But my code seem to not working: objOutputWS.HPageBreaks.Add(objOutputWS.Range(ligneEnCours, 1))

5 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Francis, I am afraid. I was unable to see your problem. Here I have created test sample to see the problem. Please take a look at attached sample and modify the sample to reproduce your problem. I have created the sample in version 4.1.0.50. Could you let me know the version you are using? PageBreak Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Ramu.k

FO Francis Ouellet January 31, 2006 02:42 PM UTC

Hi Ramu, I''m using Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base, runtime version v1.1.4322, version 3.301.0.0. The code execute without error but I can''t see pagebreak in me excel sheet. Dim objOutputWS As Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IWorksheet objOutputWS = myWorkBook.Worksheets("Approbation") objOutputWS.HPageBreaks.Add(objOutputWS.Range(10, 1)) ''Page break objOutputWS.VPageBreaks.Add(objOutputWS.Range(10, 10)) Any suggestion? >Hi Francis, > >I am afraid. I was unable to see your problem. Here I have created test sample to see the problem. Please take a look at attached sample and modify the sample to reproduce your problem. I have created the sample in version 4.1.0.50. Could you let me know the version you are using? > >PageBreak > >Please let me know if you have any questions. > >Thanks, >Ramu.k >

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 05:55 PM UTC

Hi Francis, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Still, I was not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please send me the generated excel sheet so that I could reproduce the problem at home. Thanks for your patience. Thanks, Ramu

FO Francis Ouellet January 31, 2006 06:08 PM UTC

Hi Ramu, No problem, see attachment. This excel file was generated with a template .xlt. Thanks

sample12.zip

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 07:06 PM UTC

Hi Francis, Thanks for sending the excel sheet. Please change the Scaling option in the page setup dialog to AdjustTo 100% for your excel sheet. Now you could insert the page break in any row or column. I hope this resolves your problem. Please let me know if need any further assistance. Thanks, Ramu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon