We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows grid DropDownForm

I tried to modify DropDownFormAndUser sample, by making DropDown form MDIchild. It still appears as not MDI child inside MDI application. Any Idea. Thanks.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 03:30 AM UTC

Roman, Did you also set the .MDIParent property of the form that you want to be an MDI child? Stefan >I tried to modify DropDownFormAndUser sample, by making DropDown form MDIchild. >It still appears as not MDI child inside MDI application. > >Any Idea. >Thanks. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 02:33 PM UTC

i tried to do it in DropDownFormCellMOdel. there is some other interesting thing. i changed the following code to: this.gridControl1.CellModels.Add("DropDownForm", new DropDownFormCellModel(this.gridControl1.Model, new frmTest())); then changed DropDownForm variable to frmTest in DropDownFormCell (internal frmOrders ddForm;) result: frmTest ignoring current cell coordinates. >Roman, > >Did you also set the .MDIParent property of the form that you want to be an MDI child? > >Stefan > >>I tried to modify DropDownFormAndUser sample, by making DropDown form MDIchild. >>It still appears as not MDI child inside MDI application. >> >>Any Idea. >>Thanks. >>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 06:34 PM UTC

FOllow up: i analyze all options and choose one. basically i need to bring up user control by clicking popup menu without pressing combobox button on the cell. is that possible to do, using DropDownUserCell object or there is easier way?. Thanks Stefan. >Roman, > >Did you also set the .MDIParent property of the form that you want to be an MDI child? > >Stefan > >>I tried to modify DropDownFormAndUser sample, by making DropDown form MDIchild. >>It still appears as not MDI child inside MDI application. >> >>Any Idea. >>Thanks. >>

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 30, 2006 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Roman, Check this sample and see if that helps. Best regards, Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 30, 2006 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Roman, Sorry for the wrong sample attached in the above post. Please check this sample and see if that helps. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon