We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GroupBar HeaderBackColor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40119 Jan 25,2006 08:29 PM UTC Jan 26,2006 07:11 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Gordan Redzic
Asked On January 25, 2006 08:29 PM UTC

I want to change the color of the groupbar header and thought it was done by changing the HeaderBackColor property. But, changing this does not seem to change the header color. Am I using the correct property? Thanks, Rich

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 26, 2006 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Rich, If you are using Office 2003 Visual Style for GroupBar, with stacked mode set to true. you could change the headerBackColor as follows: Office2003Colors.GroupBarHeaderColorDark = Color.Red; Office2003Colors.GroupBarHeaderColorLight = Color.White; If you are using default Visual Style, you could simply use HeaderBackColor property to change I have attached a sample that shows this completely.Please refer to it and let me know if I have missed anything Regards, Mano GroupBar_HeaderColor.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;