We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox problem

I just installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.10 and when I launched my webapp in Visual Studio 2005, there was no SyncFusion tab in the Toolbox. I tried adding a "syncfusion" tab but a message window popped up saying I already have a syncfusion tab. I tried adding a syncfusion component onto an existing tab, but most of the components were already in my Toolbox supposedly.

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 06:14 PM UTC

Hi, This should be resolved with the final release which will be posted shortly. Best regards, Daniel >I just installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.10 and when I launched my webapp in Visual Studio 2005, there was no SyncFusion tab in the Toolbox. I tried adding a "syncfusion" tab but a message window popped up saying I already have a syncfusion tab. I tried adding a syncfusion component onto an existing tab, but most of the components were already in my Toolbox supposedly.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 02:52 PM UTC

I just installed the released 4.1.0.50 and the toolbox still doesn''t show Syncfusion controls.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2006 06:31 PM UTC

Try running Start Menu\Programs\Syncfusion\Essential Studio 4.1.0.50\TROUBLESHOOTING\Reset Visual Studio Toolbox Does that help? Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon