We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40004 Jan 23,2006 06:13 PM UTC Feb 8,2006 06:31 PM UTC General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 23, 2006 06:13 PM UTC

I just installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.10 and when I launched my webapp in Visual Studio 2005, there was no SyncFusion tab in the Toolbox. I tried adding a "syncfusion" tab but a message window popped up saying I already have a syncfusion tab. I tried adding a syncfusion component onto an existing tab, but most of the components were already in my Toolbox supposedly.

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2006 06:14 PM UTC

Hi, This should be resolved with the final release which will be posted shortly. Best regards, Daniel >I just installed Essential Studio 4.1.0.10 and when I launched my webapp in Visual Studio 2005, there was no SyncFusion tab in the Toolbox. I tried adding a "syncfusion" tab but a message window popped up saying I already have a syncfusion tab. I tried adding a syncfusion component onto an existing tab, but most of the components were already in my Toolbox supposedly.

Replied On February 6, 2006 02:52 PM UTC

I just installed the released 4.1.0.50 and the toolbox still doesn''t show Syncfusion controls.

Replied On February 8, 2006 06:31 PM UTC

Try running Start Menu\Programs\Syncfusion\Essential Studio 4.1.0.50\TROUBLESHOOTING\Reset Visual Studio Toolbox Does that help? Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;