We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Urgent

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39975 Jan 23,2006 04:09 AM Jan 24,2006 04:59 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
prethi
Asked On January 23, 2006 04:09 AM

Hi I want to add an unbound field in GGC of cell type Checkbox. I tried this. FieldDescriptor fD=new Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor("CheckBox"); this.gridgroup.TableDescriptor.UnboundFields. AddRange(new Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor[]{fD}); gridgroup.TableDescriptor.Columns["Checkbox"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "CheckBox"; Now in GGC one column with CheckBoxes are coming .But i can''t select multiple checkboxes. Please give a solution

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2006 04:54 AM

Hi, There are related articles in the KnowledgeBase section and here is the one you are looking for http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=293 Refer this if you need to place the checkbox in the header cell of GGC Best regards, Stanley

prethi
Replied On January 23, 2006 07:46 AM

Thanks I got it.But one pblm is there.If I sort any Bound columns it''ll not change the checked cell.ie Check box cell also should sort acco: to the other records. Can you give a solution.

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2006 08:16 AM

Hi, The sample in ''How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl?'' article works fine. Let me know if you find any issue. Regards, Stanley

prethi
Replied On January 23, 2006 11:22 PM

In my table there is no primary key.If there is a primarykey this code will work .But without primary key it is not working

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 24, 2006 04:59 AM

Hi, You can go by handling the Record, that is one advantage using GGC. Here is a modified sample. Regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;