We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GDBG Cell Wrap Behavior

Pls find attached sample code, the problem i m facing is in GDBG when there is only single column and single row, then upon entering value on the cell and entering tab doesn''t move the focus to next control. In sample project, pls look at gridDataBoundGrid1 control Regards Yogi

WinApp1.zip

4 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 08:06 PM UTC

Hi Yogi, Please refer this feature request and use the code in the Form1 class overriding the function of System.Windows.Forms.Form. Then you may use CTRL+TAB for moving out of the grid to next control and SHIFT+CTRL+TAB to move to previous control. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 08:38 PM UTC

Stanley.. Can u be more specific ? I am not able to understand u r reply.. Are you advising me to lodge this problem as feature request ? >Hi Yogi, > >Please refer this feature request and use the code in the Form1 class overriding the function of System.Windows.Forms.Form. Then you may use CTRL+TAB for moving out of the grid to next control and SHIFT+CTRL+TAB to move to previous control. > >Best regards, >Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 09:15 PM UTC

Hi Yogi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I intended giving this link, See if this helps. I could see that the NextControlInForm does not work for a single cell GDBG. Let me check if an workaround can be provided. Let me know if the code in the feature request helps. Best regards, Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 03:56 PM UTC

Hi Yogi, Setting MoveTopLeft to false in WrapCellNextControlInForm event will allow tabbing out of the grid. private void gridDataBoundGrid1_WrapCellNextControlInForm(object sender, GridWrapCellNextControlInFormEventArgs e) { if(e.Forward) { e.MoveTopLeft = false; } } Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon