We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

inheriting from EditControl

I created a control that inherits from editcontrol. In the control definition, I set a number of attributes like statusbarvisible = false, linenumbermarginvisible = false, and scrollbars = none. The changes seem to take effect in the designer, both on the control and when I place the control on a form. When I run the app however, the line number margin and scrollbars are visible. I also tried setting these values in the designer after placing the control on the form, but still no effect. I looked in the designer generated code and the attributes are definitely being set to the correct values. Andy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 24, 2003 03:12 AM UTC

Hi Andy, Please create a support incident and attach with it the sample program that demonstrates this issue. Then a Syncfusion support engineer will work on this problem. Thanks. Syncfusion Technical Support > I created a control that inherits from editcontrol. In the control definition, I set a number of attributes like statusbarvisible = false, linenumbermarginvisible = false, and scrollbars = none. The changes seem to take effect in the designer, both on the control and when I place the control on a form. When I run the app however, the line number margin and scrollbars are visible. I also tried setting these values in the designer after placing the control on the form, but still no effect. I looked in the designer generated code and the attributes are definitely being set to the correct values. > > Andy >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon