We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Mark a row as modified in GridGroupingControl

I am trying to mark a row as modified as soon as any changes are made to the field by changing the 1st column (row number) to have an * appended to the row number. In the QueryCellStyleInfo event for the RowHeaderCell I check if the DataRow associated with that row has a modified state. However it is only in that state after leaving the row. I see 2 other possible events that would let me know if the data has changed (RecordValueChanged or TableControlCurrentCellChanged), however I would also want to remove the * once the changes are committed. Is there a way to do this?

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 13, 2006 05:31 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, CurrentRecordContextChange would be the right event to get notified for the modifications. private void gridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.CurrentRecordContextChangeEventArgs e) { if(e.Action == CurrentRecordAction.EndEditCalled) { Console.WriteLine("Modified"); } } Let me know if you have any more questions. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon