We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Display hidden rows

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39543 Jan 10,2006 07:36 PM Jan 11,2006 11:10 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 10, 2006 07:36 PM

Hi, I am using the following code in my GRBG to hide some rows. CurrencyManager cm = this.gdbgSalary.BindingContext[gdbgSalary.DataSource, gdbgSalary.DataMember] as CurrencyManager; for(int i = 0; i < cm.Count; i++) { salaryEmployee = (SalaryEmployee)cm.List[i]; if(salaryEmployee.DataTypeCode == DataTypeCode.Forecast) { this.gdbgSalary.Model.HideRows[i + 1] = true; } } How can i unhide the rows before I assign a new data source? Thanks,

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2006 11:10 PM

Hi, Setting the Model.HideRows to false unhides the hidden row. In the mentioned case you have to loop through all the rows again in the same way and set the Model.HideRows to false before assigning a new data source. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;