We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tooltip of tabs in TabbedMDIManager

Hi, In VS.NET, you can see a tooltip on the different tabs (for a file, it shows the path of the file). I do not see such feature with the TabbedMDIManager, something like: tabbedMDIManager.SetToolTip(myForm, "This is my form/tab tooltip"); How can do it? Thanks, Sebastien

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 20, 2002 03:54 PM UTC

That's a good feature request. We normally recommend users to proivde a custom tabcontrol type for any customization of the tabs. But, the SetToolTip method should be a pretty useful feature, so we will try to implement that in one of our revisions before our final release (due in July). Thanks -Praveen Ramesh > Hi, > > In VS.NET, you can see a tooltip on the different tabs (for a file, it shows the path of the file). > I do not see such feature with the TabbedMDIManager, something like: > tabbedMDIManager.SetToolTip(myForm, "This is my form/tab tooltip"); > > How can do it? > > Thanks, > Sebastien >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon