We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XpTaskBar scrolling problem

I have an XPTaskBars whose list of items are longer than what is displayed on the fom. So the vertical scrollbar is automatically displayed. That is fine. But when I click a button on one of the taskbarbox''s items - the button happens to be near the bottom of the viewable portion of the taskbar, the taskbar automatically scrolls anyways placing the button at the top. I either want to prevent that behavior, or scroll the taskbar back to the top where it was last

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 09:28 AM UTC

Hi, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I was able to see the problem and logged a bug report in this regard. As I am unable to provide any workaround for this issue, we will try to fix this at the earliest and let you know. Defect # 1366- Autoscroll makes XPTaskBarBoxes to scroll to top. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon